Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PLEASE PRAY WITH US!!

Over the past few months, I have been writing to both be an encouragement and be encouraged.  You see, it encourages me to go back and read what God is doing and has done in my life.  

I find myself today needing to ask for encouragement from my fellow believers in the form of some fervent prayers.  I hope you are reading this before Friday, May 1st.  I need to ask all the readers of this blog to pray specifically for God to do two things for us.  Please start right now and continue through May 9th.

First, could you agree with me in prayer for a specific financial need?  I won't share details for the world to see, but if you could just petition the Lord for me in the area of finances, He will, of course, know what I am praying about.  

Secondly, our family has an opportunity coming next week to either be positive or negative testimonies for Christ.  We will be in a specific situation that will cause us to simply share our daily lives.  These folks we will be sharing with are certainly separated from the Lord.   Whether as believers living out of fellowship or unbelievers completely separated, only God knows.  Regardless, we have been given a great opportunity to show how attractive our differences are.  Please pray that God will open doors, that He will make it blatantly obvious that the door is open, and that we will walk through the doors with grace and peace.  Most importantly, pray that God will use us strategically to bring two souls to Him for His glory, honor and praise!!

Thank you in advance for your commitment to pray with us!  We need it more than mere words can express.  Of course, you can expect a report on the blessings your prayers have accomplished when we return.

4 comments:

  1. I'm there. You've got my prayers!

    Sarah Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, both of you. Now who is the second Anonymous??? Just kidding. No need to share your identity if you don't want to. Thanks again to everyone else who is praying but hasn't posted. I know there are many and I'm humbled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second anonymous is me MOM LOVE YOU SWEETIE.

    ReplyDelete